Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Mental Health and Wellness Radio

Feb 27, 2014

Have you ever been in such a deep depression that you didn’t have the mental energy to dress yourself? Or maybe you were hurt in an accident and standing up to cook is hard on your body. Well, your state may be able to send someone to your home to help you.

 In Minnesota they’re called personal care assistants or PCAs

 Andre Best’s agency helps people with physical and mental health challenges stay in their home and gain independence. He is the founder of Best Home Care in Minnesota.  Andre explains the PCA program and how you may have access to these services in your state.